INTERNSHIPS: INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS
INTERNSHIPS: INFORMATION FOR COMPANIES/INSTITUTIONS
INTERNSHIPS: INFORMATION FOR TUTORS
Recognition of professional experience as an external internships
- Accreditation of professional and work experience can be recognized as academic credits used to obtain an official degree. This option can be given when this experience is closely related to the knowledge, skills and abilities of the official university degree.
- Recognition is established as being 6 ECTS credits per year of full-time employment. If students wish to have their professional experience recognised as an external internship, they must provide:
- An employment contract that shows that they have been employed full time for at least 12 months or part time for 24 months.
- An employment history that shows the social security contributions for the contracts they have had. The groups of the social security contributions that are considered are 1, 2 and 3.
- It is also advisable to ask the company to submit a description of the students' duties
- The School's internship coordinator reserves the right to ask the company or the student for any other documentation he/she deems necessary to determine the suitability of the work done as an equivalent to the subject External Internships.
- The School's internship coordinator and the internship coordinator of the degree programme are responsible for deciding whether to recognise the experience as valid
Application procedures at the Sescelades secretary's office (bachelor's degree)
Application procedures at the Sescelades secretary's office (master's degree)
- Ioanis Katakis
- Tel: 977 559655
- Office 305 - ETSEQ
- Laura Cortés Currubí
- Tel: 977 559705
- ETSEQ, DEQ and DEM Management Support Unit
- Office hours: Monday to Friday from 10 am to 1 pm